Entrepreneurs often look at open source software applications for making their websites. They think of using open source CMS like WordPress in order to save a lionâ share of money, which could be spent on other areas of greater importance. In a way, they think right. WordPress do save its users from paying a big amount of license fee to a renowned software vendor. But, the selection should not made on its free availability as there are other subtle reasons to choose WordPress as CMS tool.
Why You Should Choose WordPress?
- WordPress is an open source web content management system.
- It provides vital scope for customization due to its PHP based construction.
- WP sports an extremely search engine friendly web architecture.
- It provides a resourceful and user-friendly web content management system.
- WordPress gives freedom to carry a blog along with website.
- WP is known for its social media integration.
- It community serves as helping hand for its users.
- WordPress sport team is quick in releasing the cures for vulnerabilities.
- WP team offers quick self to-do posts for its users to save them any possible vulnerabilities.
With possible measures, WordPress support team try to save each blog and websites, made using WordPress, in moments of virus attack such as the recent bot-net one. Therefore, the selection of WordPress should be made on its excellent web architecture, user-friendly content management system, and ultra modern social media integration features.
If you have read all the key reasons to use WordPress in your website then you can make an informed decision of using this tool in your website. It will be an amazing journey in cyber sphere on flying with WordPress. So, just choose this CMS and take conversion from HTML to WordPress.