There are biases, then there are opinions, and then, there is the third kind â pure logic, which transcends over any bias or dangerously wrong opinions. Choosing WordPress over HTML is a decision that boils down to that logic.
The ambiguity associated with the decision to convert HTML site to WordPress has slowly been fading as the webmasters are leaning towards WordPress, and for valid reasons. The intense debate on whether this conversion is worth the investment and the efforts has almost come to a halt, given the fact that there has been an apparent tilt towards the user-friendliness and versatility of blogs.
Here are the reasons that are convincing enough to understand that going for the conversion is worth the price of admission:
1. Dynamic WordPress Vs. Static HTML: Fully-functional WordPress is much more suited to creating a feature-rich websites as opposed to the static HTML, which would only let you build websites burdened by constraints. There is a strain of rigidness that runs throughout an HTML website, rendering it unable to adapt to the variable requirements and trends.
2. Get Rid of Complex Editing Programs - With WordPress, you donât need to deal with complex editing software programs. For running an HTML powered website, you must be adept at the editing programs like Dream Weaver â a tool that isnât easy to master. There is an altogether different level of training for gaining an expertise over them, and it only leads to more investment of time and efforts. With WordPress, however, it is incredible how a novice can easily update and edit the website content without a coding acumen whatsoever. WordPress is powered by the WYSIWYG editor â a perfect answer to any kind of editing software that exists out there.
3. Scalable CMS Makes it Easier to Update Content â The web development experts will vouch for CMSs â particularly WordPress â when it comes to the prospect of working on a website that requires frequent updates in regards to its content. If you are running an eCommerce website, or a blog that is updated daily with new articles or any other site that offers users something new to read every day, WordPress would make it a breeze to adding new pages and posts without much ado â something which HTML canât boast of.
4. Versatile, Responsive and Interactive Site Not A Sweat-Soaked Exercise With WordPress â Larger a website is, more tedious it becomes to handle it using HTML (it is close to improbable to create a large website with HTML n the first place). The organizational structure is hard to manage and modify in HTML, not so in WordPress.
5. Non Fussy Way to Add, Edit Links â The internal links of a website built on WordPress automatically update themselves when any page or post is deleted from your blog. This ensures reduced 404 errors.
6. The WordPress Plugins and Extensions Save time and Effort â One of the main reasons that have hoisted WordPress to rise above the herd are its remarkable plugins and extensions that cardinally reduce the total effort by several notches. Writing a long-winded code for every feature you wish to add to the website is passÃ©. With WordPress, you can simply install a plugin for it and let it take care of the rest. You would be surprised how many plugins you can get your hands on for the most exclusive features you think of adding to your website. All you need to do is to search for the plugins and pay some head to the stars and reviews they have been rated with. Apparently, the higher they are rated, the more reliable they are.
7. The Bonuses Which Come Sans Santa: You donât have to wait for Christmas to make the most of add-ons WordPress themes come with. Social media integration, the simple drag and drop feature, the SEO modules, shopping cart integration for eCommerce sites are only few of the freebies that come your way once WordPress is chosen.
The tide is tilted heavily in favor of WordPress for reasons that make it too easy a choice to let PSD to WordPress conversion take place on your site, even if there are reasonably high costs involved. Vested with grace notes, WordPress fuels you to create high brow sites.