Mar 29, 2018 0
Tag Archives: HTML
Jan 23, 2017 0
Today to come up with a beautiful and easy to navigate web design, you have to opt for conversion services because without this conversion you cannot make your design function on the internet and web browsers. Well, the confusion arises when you actually begin the conversion process. Most of the website owners face the dilemma which one is the best conversion type: PSD to HTML or PSD to XHTML.
It is the frequently asked question which conversion will help in creating powerful and flawless web portals. Both these conversion solutions have their significance, advantages & disadvantages. In most of the cases, people opt for PSD to HTML conversion as they are not aware of the various other modes of conversions. Nowadays, businessmen are using both these services according to their needs and preferences. Although, there’s not a big difference between these two, however, there are specific areas in which they differ from each other.
Here’s the list of differences:
1. HTML is based on Standard Generalized Markup Language (SGML) which allow developers to remove all tags, but XHTML is based on the XML which doesn’t have such feature. These Tags play a crucial role in the defining the web page set up and in handling their functionalities. If you deploy tags properly your site can perform very well on the browsers.
2. HTML uses a feature called minimization but XHTML is completely opposite. The user can apply minimization only when they omit, shorten, or group the tags. Apart from that, they can also use automatic tag recognition. XHTML adheres to W3C guidelines because of which it doesn’t support minimization option.
3. In XHTML, all the essential elements are closed properly whereas in HTML elements are usually found open. So the XHTML based web pages have more consistency.
4. HTML markup has laid down some strict rules. It has stringent coding guidelines, especially for web layouts. Even a minor mistake is not acceptable in HTML script.
5. HTML scripting is quite complex compared to the XHTML which is easy to understand & learn. Moreover, XHTML follows a certain set of rules which are easy to abide. While HTML is a traditional coding style, it consists of several confusing scripts.
6. XHTML-based pages are compatible with all the major web browsers while HTML coding still can’t function properly on some browsers.
7. While using XHTML, the developers can take help of the shorthand notations which are not available in HTML.
8. XHTML provide well-structured web layouts in comparison to HTML coding. They make web pages visually appealing and managed.
Both PSD to HTML and PSD to XHTML are the most commonly used conversion methods for web development. As said earlier, it completely depends on the individuals to choose the suitable one as per their requirements. Another important thing is hiring a reliable and experienced conversion expert or development agency which will help you develop full-fledged & technically strong web portals. Make sure the web pages are SEO-friendly, cross-browser compatible, and W3C compliant.
Mar 2, 2015 0
The most important consideration of every online business is to have a website that boasts a sustainable design as well as functionality. Having a site that is behind the times will not fetch you the expected results. The way a website behaves and interacts with its audience has a massive bearing on how people perceive of it. And, being a part of an online business, you have to make sure that your website content is presented in the most dynamic form, which is not possible with a static HTML site.
Of course, this is well known fact that it’s the WordPress that has been helping online players to tackle with this issue for years. WordPress, as a leading content management system, put the content in the most dynamic form that ultimately gives your visitors an engaging experience. This is something which has encouraged online merchants to opt for HTML website to WordPress conversion services. Choosing WordPress over HTML is a worthy investment as it introduces new approaches to speed up website performance and engagement level that is disrupted by the traditional HTML sites.
Here is a list of reasons that are compelling enough to understand that opting for WordPress is a benefiting option for todays website owners.
1. WordPress Brings a Touch of Customization
Customization is an integral part of WordPress that helps you modify the overall look and feel of your website. Online folks love this feature as it enables them to keep competitors on the back foot. And, this is only possible with HTML to WordPress conversion.
Whether it’s about inculcating a new functionality and updating the new one, WordPress renders you all the power to do so. Also, its user-friendly administrative interface gives you complete control and freedom to play around your website.
2. WordPress Makes Your Website Cross-browser Compatible
To create a strong digital presence, it is extremely important to make sure that your website is easily accessible by your audience scattered around the world. WordPress sites are compatible with all the modern browsers which ultimately helps you in expanding your customer reach.
3. WordPress Comes with Rich Themes and Plugins
Plugins and themes are excellent features of WordPress. Thousands of plugins are available in the WordPress repository that are helpful to expand the capabilities of your website. In fact, webmasters can also come up with their own plugin to implement their ideas and add some desirable functionality on their website.
WordPress themes, on the other hand, work nice to revamp the overall aesthetic of a website. These themes are also helpful in brand building and positioning. There are both free and premium themes available in WordPress. They come equip with all the features you need to optimize your website impressively.
4. Search Engines Love WordPress
Search engine ability is the most important consideration among website owners who want to efficiently target their audience. A website with weak search engine potentiality stands nowhere in terms of leads and revenue generation. That is why it is highly recommended to opt for WordPress to take your website at the top of the search engine ranking.
To Sum Up
WordPress is must to create a creative and search engine friendly website. This CMS platform has the ability to provide you with the best looking website without breaking the bank.